Vs: Re: 27.5.2012 Slamm VII “Holland vs Thailand”

Uutiset Foorumit Kilpailutoiminta Kilpailut 27.5.2012 Slamm VII “Holland vs Thailand” Vs: Re: 27.5.2012 Slamm VII “Holland vs Thailand”

tku

Osallistuja

😀

@MyMuayThai.com wrote:

Hey guys, I was able to catch up with Bovy at Sitsongpeenong a couple of weeks ago, get his thoughts on his upcoming fight in Holland. Bovy’s a beast but he’s definitely coming to the end of his career. I enjoy watching him, and his raw agression, but he just takes too much damage. Don’t get me wrong if he catches you, your getting ktfo. He doesn’t seem punchy at the moment, but who knows how long he’ll stay this way.

This is the first time I had a chance to watch him train… to call him unorthodox is a bit of an understatement. In the afternoon he does a pad session, mostly hands… it’s strange his technique is all over the map, he often throws his punches with such momentum that when he’s finished he’s caught way off balance. As another trainer was commenting, there’s no point in correcting him. He makes it work… He then goes and works the bag for another hour, mostly hands… that’s when I took the cover pic of him. Then he jumps back into the ring to do another pad session, this time with some kicks and knees.

I wish him all the best, win or lose I’ll back him.

[youtube:2iyt9g3j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5WVzBtMlpg[/youtube:2iyt9g3j]